Gold Loan Katwa
Gold is a precious metal which is used in the form of jewelry, ornaments, and other gold items. The demand for gold had risen these days, which in return had spread the trend of taking a Gold Loan. As the financial value of gold is high in the market, this loan is easily available on the amount of gold a person has, even if the person earns a limited salary.
Why one should take a Gold Loan Katwa?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes
- Less interest rate on the female customer
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
Benefits apply through Dialabank ?
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Gold Loan Katwa Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 60years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- A person should have 10 gram of minimum gold
Features of Gold Loan Katwa
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Katwa
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person, So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof - In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakhs, the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Scheme - True value loan
Long Tenure – minimum 12 month and maximum 36months
The rate of Interest - 10.05% to 15.05%
Best Rate on Gold Loan
Collateral Required - Gold Jewelry / Gold Bars
Max Funding - Up to 90% of the Gold value
Pre-closure charges - 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan
Katwa is a municipality town and the headquarters of subdivisionKatwaindistrictPurbaBardhaman, India, West Bengal. If you need a gold loan in katwa is very simple just you have to fill up the form and we assure you that we provide the lowest interest rate on your gold
How to Apply?
Call us for more details 95920-46860 we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold.