Best Banks for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Madhyamgram Features
Wanna get rid of financial problems?
Dialabank offers easily affordable interest rates at very low-interest rates with the least possible documentation process.
One can avail the loan within 2-3 hours after successfully passing all the formalities.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Madhyamgram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jul 25 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Interest Rates and Charges
|HDFC Gold Loan||9.90%||0.25 % - 1.50%||3 - 24 Month|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.50%||0.25 % - 1.50%||9 - 24 Months|
|Axis Gold Loan||10.50%||0.50% - 1.50%||6 - 24 Months|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.50%||0.50% - 1.50%||6 - 36 Months|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.50%||500/- to 0.50%||6 - 36 Months|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11.00%||1% to 2%||9 - 24 Months|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00%||Nil||3 - 11 Months|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00%||Nil||1 - 24 Months|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.50%||Nil||6 - 12 Months|
|PNB Gold Loan||11.00%||0.70% to 1%||6 - 12 Months|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||10.75%||1 %||6 - 12 Months|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan||11.50%||1% - 1.5%||9 - 24 Months|
Check Gold Loan Interest Rates.
Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Documents Required
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Madhyamgram
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Eligibility Criteria
- Age – Minimum 21 years maximum (at loan maturity) 60 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- A person should be a citizen of India
- He/she should have 10 grams of gold.
How to Apply for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward to begin, you have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9878981166
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- First of all, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Another reason, if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Also, Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that the Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- One more thing is that you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighbouring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you have to visit the brach with Gold ornament to get a loan.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. As well as to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
There is no need for CIBIL score for Gold Loan Madhyamgram.
Having a good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a gold loan, that is why every lending institution has its criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Delhi. Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
Not just your CIBIL score, the institutions also look at the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan. So make sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan.
Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan Madhyamgram.
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website Dialabank and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Call 9878981166 to get instant help and approval for Gold Loan Madhyamgram.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
FAQs About Gold Loan:
- What are the eligibility criteria for a gold loan in Madhyamgram?
The eligibility criteria for a gold loan in Madhyamgram are:
- the applicant should be between 18 to 70 years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- the applicant should be an Indian resident.
- the applicant or his/her family member should be an owner of gold of minimum 18 carats.
- Our gold loans in Madhyamgram better than any other loan?
Gold loans are as better as:
- they offer a higher loan amount
- they don’t depend on your credit history
- they don’t depend on your income, thus making it possible for more people to apply
- they require lesser documentation
- they usually get approved easily
- What documents does an applicant require to avail a gold loan in Madhyamgram?
You will be required to submit an identity proof and an address proof to avail a gold loan. No sort of income proof is needed.
- Are my pledged gold ornaments safe with the bank?
Absolutely. Your pledged gold is safe in the banks’ lockers according to the national standards applicable to these banks. Proper electronic surveillance technologies are also deployed. Thus, your gold is safer in the banks than in your houses.
- How can an applicant repay his/her gold loan in Madhyamgram?
After availing a gold loan in Madhyamgram you will have to make monthly EMI payments to the banks till the completion of the loan tenure. Failure of repayment will affect your credit score negatively. The payments can be made through cash/ DD/ cheque or online transactions.
Meaning and process of Gold Loan:
Gold loan is a secured loan in which a person can keep his gold ornaments as a security with the bank in exchange for the loan amount.
In order to apply for a gold loan just follow some simple steps:
- Dialabank provides you with a convenient option to avail the best gold loan without leaving the comfort of your houses, through its website.
- The gold loan option link on the homepage will direct you to a page.
- You will have to fill a simple form – your name, location, gold in grams, your phone number etc.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’. Wait for our relationship manager to contact you.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
- 2 Gold Loan Madhyamgram Features
- 3 Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Madhyamgram
- 4 Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Interest Rates and Charges
- 5 Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Documents Required
- 6 Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to Apply for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
- 8 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
- 10 Gold Loan in Madhyamgram Agents and Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan in Madhyamgram
- 12 About Madhyamgram
- 13 FAQs About Gold Loan:
- 14 Other Cities For Gold Loan