Gold Loan Akhnoor
In today’s world when the inflation rate is at its peak it is quite difficult to lead a happy life in fixed income. To overcome the basic needs people are now availing for loans. Gold Loan is the best option among various financial services available in the market.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Akhnoor?
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates
- No credit cheques.
- No co-signer needed.
- Easy repayment schemes.
Eligibility Gold Loan Akhnoor
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Features of Gold Loan Akhnoor
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Required Documents for the Gold Loan in Akhnoor
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
The City of Akhnoor is a Municipal Committee in the district of Jammu in Jammu & Kashmir State in India. It is Located 28 km from Jammu and in the foothills of the Himalayas.