Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome you're immediate as well as short-term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The interest rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan
Gold Loan Hooghly
There are many situations in an individual life that demand instant need of cash like accident, marriage, phone bills etc. All these situations can be handled with the help of Gold Loans. These are the loans that can provide you the instant cash by placing gold ornaments as security with the lender.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Hooghly Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum interest rate you can get on an annual basis. Which indeed make up to less than 1% per month. Thus, this loan is said to have the lowest interest rate among other loaning schemes. Also, you can close your loan before the tenure period by providing the pending loan amount along with foreclosure charges. The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount. Tenure of Gold Loan ranges from 6 months to 5 years.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Hooghly?
- Less processing charges.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
- flexible preclosure way.
- Premiums calculated on the daily reducing balance
Know More - Best Gold Loan Services
Eligibility for Availing Gold Loan Hoogly
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Two passport size colored photographs. Two passport size colored pictures.
- Signature Verification Proof (Banker's verification/Passport Copy/Driving Licensecheque)
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Hooghly district is one of the districts in the state of West Bengal, India. The district is named after the Hooghly River. The headquarters of the district are at Hooghly-Chinsura.
Know More - Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.