Looking for a way to pay your medical expenses without spending your savings? Is your business suffering from financial loss and you need some extra help? Are you getting intimidated by so many different loaning schemes? Wanted to take a loan but don’t have enough credit sore?
Don’t worry we are here to help you. With Gold Loan Ballabhgarh you get the required funds at affordable interest rates. The main reason why gold loan comes with such low-interest rate is the collateral requirement. Moreover, you will be getting around 80% of your gold’s actual value in terms of a principal loan amount. To avail this loan, it is required that you must have a gold ornament.
About Gold Loan Ballabhgarh
Gold Loan is the best option available for the individual seeking loan at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. He/she should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Why one should Apply for Gold Loan in Ballabhgarh?
- Easily available
- No credit checks
- Simple Procedures
- No EMI, service only interest
- Minimal Documentation
- Fast Loan Approval
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Ballabhgarh
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 70 Years
- Minimum Amount you can receive by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is ten gms
- The purity of the guaranteed Gold should be between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Why Gold Loan Ballabhgarh is the best loaning option?
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Ballabhgarh
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs
Additional Documents Required:
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Best Interest Rate on Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
How does a Gold Loan work?
- Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
- Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
- Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
- *The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply Gold Loan Ballabhgarh?
- Firstly, visit our website
- Secondly, the applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- After this, you will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- Next, the applicant can check his /her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Moreover, Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, call us directly for any quires at 9592046860, to clear any doubts.
The City of Ballabhgarh is a Tehsil in Faridabad District of Haryana, India. It is part of the National Capital Region. Jat Raja Nahar Singh. The state was founded by Balram Singh, in 1739, who also built the Nahar Singh Mahal palace. The small kingdom of Ballabhgarh was only 20 miles (32 km) from Delhi. It lies on the National Highway 2, a major portion of historical Grand Trunk Road
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019