IDFC First Bank Gold Loan
In Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata, IDFC First Bank have already 23 branches.
IDFC First Bank of India is providing gold loans at contested interest rates. In addition, the gold ornament pledged is securely secured in the IDFC bank locker, and the applicant does not need to think about gold security.
- The interest rate of the IDFC First Bank Gold Loan is 7.0 percent per year.
- Gold Loan Per Gram Rate for IDFC First Bank is around 5,1211
- Gold debt tenure of IDFC First Bank: Up to 12 months
- Up to 1.0% of the loan sum + GSTT is the IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Transaction Fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rates, Commissions, and Charges of IDFC First Bank
Both short-term and long-term monetary needs can be fulfilled by the IDFC First Bank Gold Loan. The interest rate you will be paying depends on the overall value of the loan as well as the quality/purity of the gold that you are to hold with the bank as insurance. Compared to other loans, the gold loan interest rates provided by IDFC First Bank are lower because it is a fully secured loan.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of IDFC First Bank – 7.0 percent per annum
Application Fee – 1.0% of the Main Loan Amount
IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Types
- Agricultural purpose: Gold loans are provided at a lower interest rate by IDFC First Bank for agricultural purposes.
- Non-agricultural uses: The interest rates provided by IDFC First Bank for loans for non-agricultural purposes are marginally higher.
Get more information about IDFC First Bank Gold Loan by contacting Dialabank(9878981144)