IDFC Bank Limited is a private sector bank operating in India. It’s based in Mumbai. IDFC Bank Limited was founded in 2015. It’s got 219 divisions and It offers all financial services to its clients, including deposit investments, fixed deposits, revolving deposits, home loans, personal loans, car loans, educational loans, gold loans, PPF accounts, lockers, net banking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, and several others.
Aim of IDFC Bank Gold Loan
The Gold Loan aims to provide borrowers with loans to meet their immediate financial needs with lower interest rates and quicker disbursement against the promise of their gold | gold ornaments | gold coins.
IDFC First Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- A person should have an age of at least 18 years.
- Anyone who owns gold | gold ornaments | gold coins that the bank needs to be mortgaged.
- An individual should have a regular salary (optional).
- People who have Savings or Current Accounts with the Bank (optional).
IDFC Bank Gold Loan Document Required
- Duly completed and signed the application form for a gold loan
- 2 pictures in passport size
- Evidence of Identity-Passport, Voting ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar card, Government Department ID card.
- Proof of address – Bank account statement, latest energy bill, latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, current house lease agreement
- Evidence of profits- Latest payslip showing all deductions or Form 16 or returns of income tax from 2 previous financial years (optional)
IDFC Gold Loan Amount
The gold | gold ornaments | gold coins are automatically priced by the valuer of the bank to arrive at the loan sum. It also requires its purity check. Note that for valuation, the weight of all other crystals, gems, or metals fixed on the gold ornaments would be deducted Usually up to 70% of the actual market value of gold is approved for the loan amount. If you can pay a higher interest rate, banks will even accept up to 90%. This varies according to the gold loan scheme for each bank.
Contact Dialabank (9878981144) to get the best deal for IDFC First Bank Gold Loan.