Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram is Rs. 5,121|
|Bajaj Finance Processing Fee||Up to 0.23%, Maximum ₹ 20,381.|
|Bajaj Finance Minimum Loan Amount||70% LTV|
|Bajaj Finance Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 20 Lakh.|
|Bajaj Finance Prepayment Charges||1%+ GST of the Loan Amount|
|Bajaj Finance Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Bajaj Finance Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Explanation
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan can be important to meet an essential requirement for cash by vowing your gold redesigns or gold coins as protection. Gold improvement is likely the speediest sort of getting and can be profited by existing customers of Bajaj Finance likewise as new borrowers. With Bajaj Finance, you will not simply benefit from the gold credit adequately yet next to at a genuine advancement cost. Here is all you need to consider Bajaj Finance gold loan financing cost, residency, all-out, and various terms and conditions.
Bajaj Finance Comparision With Other Banks
|Particulars||Bajaj Finance||SBI||HDFC Bank|
|Interest Rate||7.00%||7.50% – 7.50%||9.90% – 17.55%|
|Processing Fees||Up to 0.23%, Maximum ₹ 20,381.||0.50% of the loan amount, minimum Rs. 500||1.50% of the loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 20,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh|
|Foreclosure Charges||Up to 0.50% of the principal amount||Nil||Nil after 3 months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 4,610 per lakh|
Tips To Get Gold Loan From Bajaj Finance Fast
- Bajaj Finance sees both hallmarked and non-hallmarked beautifications for getting a gold new development. Regardless, you can get the most raised gold credit per gram for brand name embellishments, as it lessens the chances of under-valuation by the valuer. In, a couple of banks charge lower getting ready expenses on hallmarked gold gems.
- Bajaj Finance changes the expense of 22-carat gold for the faultlessness of gold. Subsequently, dependably try to get against higher reasonability embellishments as it will present to you the most raised absolute for the gold turn of events.
- Bajaj Finance will deal with the net heap of gems to discover the degree of advance against the gold you can get. Determinedly, endeavor to pick embellishments that have the least pearls and stones. A tremendous piece of the banks will decrease the greatness of pearls and stones from a total heap of embellishments. Bajaj Finance will rely on the report of his gold valuer to ascertain the net weight.
- Higher the meaning of pearls and stones in upgrades, cut down the net weight and assessment of gems which achieves the lower degree of jewel advance you can get Further, Bajaj Finance will not see precious stone valuable stones if the gold used is under 18-carat perfection. By a wide edge most of the significant stone upgrades are made in 16 carats to 18-carat gold and from this time forward, will achieve low gold progression per gram.
- Ceaselessly endeavor to get the best LTV on the assessment of gold. Bajaj Finance is allowed by RBI to charge a most astounding LTV of up to 85% to deal with the degree of gold credit you are ready for.
Advantages Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- A gold loan is a fast loan as compares to other loans individual get cash within a day
- The gold loan can be taken for educational purpose
- It tends to help extend a business or working capital requirement
- To enhance agribusiness by purchasing apparatus for the water system and different needs
- At the point when a medicinal crisis strikes, a gold loan can be a friend in need.
- To get urgent money while going on a trip
- Gives the feeling of utilizing a possess advantage to fund your requirements
- Bajaj Finance charges a borrower up to 0.50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Per Gram-
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f
About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finserv is one of the most renowned firms in India. It is a registered Non-Banking Financial company offering financial services and having different subsidiaries namely Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Financial Services Ltd. in India.
It mainly focuses on lending, wealth management, insurance, and asset management. It is a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited. Bajaj Finserv has headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India. They offer financial and banking services to customers like personal Loan, Gold Loan, and loan against property.
Are you going through a financial crisis? And need immediate funds for some emergency or to fulfill your dreams? If Yes is the answer to all these questions then, you can apply for Gold Loan. If you are having Gold lying idle at home then put a value on your Gold Ornaments and apply for Gold Loan from Bajaj Finserv. It is counted amongst the top Gold loan providers in India. They offer Gold Loans across 139 locations in Maharashtra and Gujrat. It provides high funding to the customer at an attractive rate of interest.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan could be the least complex and most secure approach funds for your immediate needs at attractive interest rates, With less documentation process and secure storage of your gold, Bajaj Finance gold loan is a suitable choice to get money in lesser time.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by Bajaj Finance that caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of financial services provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Bajaj Finance gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Major Eligibility criteria for availing of the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is:
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by Bajaj Finance wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Bajaj Finance Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan are :
Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Anyone)
Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Anyone)
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||
Agriculture Land Ownership Proof
2 Passport sized colored
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|1% of the loan amount|
Loan to Gold value
|Up to 75%|
Types Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- Agricultural purpose: loan against gold is offered by Bajaj Finance for agricultural purposes at just a lower rate of interest.
- Non-Agricultural purpose: The rates of interest offered by Bajaj Finance are slightly higher for non-agricultural purpose loans.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan service is a simple and hassle-free process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with basic information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail yourself. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s website, where you will have to just fill a form without any registration fee.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalized service giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged to choose the best loan deal for yourself.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How To Pay Your Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Your Bajaj Finance gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Bajaj Finance, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Bajaj Finance account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized if you have a non-Bajaj Finance account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Bajaj Finance account at your closest Bajaj Finance Loan Center. A new arrangement of PDCs should be submitted promptly. It would be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered in non-ECS areas as it were.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan with Bajaj Finance required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted By Bajaj Finance
Gold jewelry of 18-24 carats such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Use Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Bajaj Finance Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Bajaj Finance Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits Of Bajaj Finance Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- Bajaj Finance does not charge a processing fee of up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 is charged to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Bajaj Finance offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Key Highlights
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 25,001|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 25 Lakh|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Tenure||From 3 months up to 36 months|
|Gold Items accepted||Jewelry and gold coins sold by banks|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Processing Charges||0.23% of the loan amount|
How Does Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Work, Here’s An Example
The improvement of absolute capacity is settled reliant on the impeccability of gold, LTV, and the heaviness of gold. Anticipate Mr. An and his two accomplices Mr. B and Mr. C own various extents of gold with moving flawlessness. Mr. A has 50 grams of gold of 22 carats. Mr. B has 60 grams of gold with uprightness of 20 carats and Mr. C has 70 grams of gold with goodness or 22 carats. They approach Bajaj Finance to profit from a gold turn of events. The value applied to gain proficiency with their gold credit total capacity dependent on the most over the top LTV of 85% will differ by the greatness of gold and in this manner, will accomplish moving gold improvement ability.
FAQs About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finance provides Gold Loan at an attractive rate of interest and a flexible tenure for the added financial ease of the customer. The bank gives the loan for a maximum of ₹ 20 lacs at a low rate of interest depending on your loan amount and a maximum tenure of 36 months. The bank charges a low processing fee with minimal documentation and no prepayment charges.
You can avail Gold Loan from Bajaj Finance is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5,121.
Bajaj Finance Gold Loan interest rate starts from 7.0%.
You can check the status of your Gold Loan from Bajaj Finance by contacting the loan officer at your loan branch.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in Bajaj Finance by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount is charged by Bajaj Finance.
To renew your Gold Loan with Bajaj Finance just visit the website and fill a simple form online.
The pre-payment charges for prepayment of the gold loan in Bajaj Finance is up to 2%.
For Bajaj Finance account holders, online payments can be made through the bank’s online portal or mobile application via net banking, debit cards, or mobile wallets.
If you default on the payments of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due, and in case of repeated defaults, the bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the loan amount.
You can apply for the Bajaj Finance Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch and placing a moratorium request.
As per RBI Guidelines, you cannot pay the gold loan through a credit card is one of the leading providers of retail finance.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
Bajaj Finance does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Bajaj Finance customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number
✅ What are Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Pre-closure charges?
There are no pre-closure charges.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
36 months is the maximum tenure
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
Up to 0.50% on the principal amount in case of Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Explanation
- 3 Bajaj Finance Comparision With Other Banks
- 4 Tips To Get Gold Loan From Bajaj Finance Fast
- 5 Advantages Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 6 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 7 About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 8 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Eligibility
- 9 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Documents Required
- 10 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 11 Types Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 12 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Apply Online
- 13 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 14 How To Pay Your Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI?
- 15 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Contact Number
- 16 Gold Ornaments Accepted By Bajaj Finance
- 17 Use Of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 18 Bajaj Finance Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 19 Benefits Of Bajaj Finance Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 20 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 21 Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Key Highlights
- 22 FAQs About Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- 22.1 ✅ What is Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Bajaj Bank?
- 22.3 ✅ How much is the Bajaj Finance Gold loan per gram rate?
- 22.4 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Bajaj Finance?
- 22.5 ✅ How to check Bajaj Finance Gold Loan status?
- 22.6 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Bajaj Finance?
- 22.7 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail myself of on Gold Loan from Bajaj Finance?
- 22.8 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.9 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.10 ✅ How to renew Bajaj Finance Bank Gold Loan online?
- 22.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.12 ✅ How to pay Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Interest online?
- 22.13 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 22.14 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.15 ✅How to pay a Bajaj Finance Gold loan through a credit card?
- 22.16 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
- 22.17 ✅What is the Bajaj Finance Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 22.18 ✅What is the Bajaj Finance customer care number?
- 22.19 ✅ What are Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Pre-closure charges?
- 22.20 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 22.21 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 22.22 ✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?