Best Banks for Gold Loan in Rohtak
Gold Loan Rohtak Features
Gold Loan is the quickest way to get a loan against the security of your ornaments. It process has nothing to do with your credit history. This is the instant way to finance all your needs. Gold Loan is the fastest and more secure type of loan.
- Instant Loan available on the Gold jewellery
- Flexible for the repayment techniques.
- Assured security for your Gold Jewellery.
- Quick Loan for the disbursal.
- The loan amount starts from Rs 30,000.
- Minimal documentation.
- In-house Gold evaluation.
Gold Loan in Rohtak Interest Rates and charges
Gold Loan in Rohtak Documents Required
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity in the form of Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof in the form of Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof in the form of Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel of Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof in the form of Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof (In the case of the Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac). The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
Gold Loan in Rohtak Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age must be above 18 years and below 60 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail of a gold loan per gram.
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carats.
Gold Loan Rohtak Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of the Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of the different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers would soon get in touch with you.
Rohtak City is a Municipal Corporation in district Rohtak which itself is called the “Heart of Haryana. It forms a part of the National Capital Region and also a satellite city of New Delhi. It has several educational institutions and is also known as the Educational city.
गोल्ड लोन रोहतक के बारे में हिंदी में जानिए गोल्ड लोन रोहतक
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Rohtak
- 2 Gold Loan Rohtak Features
- 3 Gold Loan in Rohtak Interest Rates and charges
- 4 Gold Loan in Rohtak Documents Required
- 5 Gold Loan in Rohtak Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Rohtak Agents and Contact Number
- 7 About Rohtak