There are many times when a person needs the funds to meet an emergency, and a Gold Loan is a scheme that offers financial support to people. The Gold Loan is secured in nature and requires an asset to pledge as security with the lender. It is a better option to acquire finance rather than selling the gold assets.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Jodhpur?
- It is the quickest and easiest option available in the market.
- Even an unemployed person can avail this loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of loan paperwork.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just few minutes.
Gold Loan Jodhpur Interest Rates
Gold Loan Jodhpur Benefits
1. Safety of Gold - The security of your Gold Ornament is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
2. Fast Process - This is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes
3. Overdraft Facility - The applicant has the option of overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
4. Low-Interest Rates - Another feature is the interest rate is very low in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s
5. No Processing Charges - Surprisingly, the bank does not charge any extra cost for applying for a Gold Loan.
6. Less Documentation Process - The formalities that are to be complete are very less due to the type of service this is.
7. Flexible Tenure - Last but not least, the applicant can choose the tenure depending upon the need.
Gold Loan Jodhpur Documentation
1. Firstly, an Identity Proof is required. It can be an Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport.
2. Secondly, One proof of residence is also required while applying for a Gold Loan; it can also be an Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
3. Two colored photographs.
Additional Documentation for Loan on Gold
The bank needs a Proof of ownership of Land if you are applying for an agriculture Gold Loan.
1. Land Proof - In the case of Agriculture Loan on gold of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not needed for allied agriculture purposes.
2. Required a Demand Promissory Note - Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
3. Besides Income Proof of Salary Certificate as well as Form No.16
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
Jodhpur is a city in Rajasthan state in India. It is a popular tourist destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples. It is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|