Gold Loan Rajkot
Do you need funds to meet all of your never-ending needs instantly? If yes, you can go for Gold Loan. It is a loan that will help you to realize your dream without selling off your gold jewelry. This loan is sanctioned on the spot, and one can get financial assistance in minutes.
Why one should Apply for Gold Loan Rajkot?
- A person should have a minimum of 10 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved in this loan scheme.
- In-house gold evaluation.
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins.
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
Gold Loan Rajkot Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Following are the Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Rajkot
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card /Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome your immediate as well as short-term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing.
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The interest rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan. To compare the interest rates Click Here.
How to apply?
Rajkot is the third largest city in the state Gujarat, India, after Ahmedabad, and Surat. The city has a population of more than 1.6 million. Rajkot is also the 22nd-fastest-growing city in the world.
|Other Leading Gold Loan Providers in Rajkot|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Axis Bank Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Gold Loan Providers|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.