About Gold Loan Kota
Gold is the best deal to opt in times of emergency need of money. It is the quite simple and easily available process. The borrower goes to the lender or any firm and asks for Gold Loan. The lender checks gold purity. The loan is sanctioned and money is given to customer instantly.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Kota?
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Gold Loan Kota Interest Rates:
Gold Loan Kota Benefits:
- Interest rates are very low.
- The process is hassle-free.
- Less paperwork is required.
- One can get the maximum amount of loan according to the value of their gold.
- The loan is sanction very transparently.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Gold Loan Kota Eligibility:
- Firstly, The age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- Secondly, The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
Documents Required For Gold Loan Kota:
- Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card /Valid Passport
- Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Banker’s verification/cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof
- Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
How to Apply ?
For availing Gold Loan, apply online on www.dialabank.com or contact 9592046860.
Kota is also known as Kotah. Kota is a city of Rajasthan in India. Located on the Chambal River, the town is the trade hub for an area in which millet, rice or oilseeds are grown and include natural cotton and oilseed industries, fabric weaving, distilling, dairying, production of metal handcrafts, plant foods, substances and technological innovation equipment.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
Table of Contents