Gold Loan Nelamangala
Why Applicant Should Choose Gold Loan Nelamangala?
- Loan Amount – A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,00.
- EMI options – Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity – Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant money.
- Security – The customer can be relaxed their gold is in safe hands.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Nelamangala Interest Rates
Credit against the gold loan is much cheaper as compared to other loan instruments. Gold is considered a secured form of collateral from the lender’s perspective. A gold loan is the best option among a plethora of loan instruments. Gold loan interest rate changes according to the risk associated with the asset.
- Loan Interest rate 10.70 %
- Also, offer low processing fee 0.85%
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0-2 %.
- Besides Tenure minimum of six months; maximum five year
- Lastly Amount – Thousand to a crore.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Nelamangala
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID / Aadhar card / Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Electricity Bill/ Passport /Trade license /Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof – In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs 100000/- Proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Nelamangala
- You could avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more and up to 70% of value for any purpose.
- You get 100% Safety and Security of your Gold.
- Get your Loan confirmed in less than 30 minutes.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Rate of intrest
- Fast processing and simple documentation process.
- Overdraft limit varies as per market.
Gold Loan Nelamangala Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should more then 18.
- After that, the customer should have a citizenship of India.
- The customer should have gold in an appropriate form.
- Lastly the quality of the gold should be 18 karats – 22 karats.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
It is a town in the district Bangalore of Karnataka, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Gold Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2020
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|