Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan
AVAIL GOLD LOAN AT 11% IN 5 MINUTES
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)
Karur Vysya Bank began operating in 1916 in Karur. The bank provides many financial services and products. These include loans for personal needs. There are many people who need instant finance for certain expenses. Gold Loan is best suited for short term needs.
Why Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
- Interest Rates: Individual can get the advantage of lower interest rates for this Loan.
- A person can also apply for Gold Finance on Agricultural Land on their name and get a discount of 1% on the interest rate charged.
|Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Valuation Fee|
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof:: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for loan against gold.
- Afterwards, borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable Gold asset.
- Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 600 11 600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Reliance Gold Loan||Other banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
RBI Revises Gold Import Norms
As the supply of metal on special economies zones are not sufficient for exports. RBI has today revised gold import norms. The new norm says that, 20 percent of every lot of gold will be made exclusive for the purpose of exports. RBI says. “Gold is made available for the export purpose by nominated agency to SEZ and other export oriented units. read more
SEBI Clamps Down on Launches of Gold ETFs
New Delhi: Gold exchange traded funds has seen to be fueling demand in Gold and is contributing in CAD (current account deficit). At this market regulator, SEBI has clamped down on new Gold Exchange Traded Funds. “New products can fuel demand as all the gold ETF’s has to be backed with physical gold. As per the demand no new products have been approved, “a SEBI official told. In January, some gold ETF&rsquo... read more
Gold Falls for 4th Day on Global Cues, Silver Recovers
The gold prices are still facing a slide even on the 4th day by losing Rs 325 to Rs 3, 100 per ten grams despite Silver reports a rise in the market by Rs 420 to Rs 54, 350 per kg. Traders blame the slowdown of the economy as the major factor of weakening of gold.Rising equity funds are also considered as the major factor of reducing gold prices. In the previous three sessions, the gold lost Rs 2, 475 on the domestic front.Weekly del... read more
High Gold Prices in Coming Days
As we all know Raksha Bhandhan is coming, one of the biggest festival in India. In this Festive season, the price of gold may cross Rs.29000 per ten gram in coming few days. As next few months are festive season and demand of gold is always on peak which can influence the gold prices, traders said. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, metal prices gained Rs 122, or 0.42 per cent, by October.To trade above Rs 29000 level at Rs 29,045 per ten gram in a turnover of 422 lots. The metal... read more
Government hikes import duty on gold, silver to 10%
13th August, 2013 New Delhi: The finance ministry said in a statement,Government hiked import duty on Gold bars for the third time in last eight months to 10 per cent from the earlier 8 per cent. The government also raised the import duty on silver to 10 per cent from the previous 6 per cent, and the new factory gate duty on gold bars to 9 per cent from 7 per cent. At the present level of imports, the government is expecting a revenue of Rs 4... read more