Gold Loan Sikar
Gold defines your beauty as well as your financial status. Why keep your gold in lockers when you can make money out of them? With the provision of of Gold Loan, your gold can also help you in a financial crisis or in any urgent requirement of cash.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Sikar?
- Best customer service in short response.
- Safe custody of your valuable asset.
- Pay interest for the exact period of Loan.
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity.
- Loans given in as little as five minutes.
- Simplified paperwork
Gold Loan In Sikar Interest Rates
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire Gold Loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome your immediate as well as short-term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The Interest Rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan. To compare the interest rates Click Here.
The city of Sikar is located in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan state, India. Sikar is the administrative headquarter of Sikar District. It is a historical city and contains many old Havelis which are a huge tourist attraction. Sikar is as much part of Shekhawati as Jhunjhunu.
Cities Near Sikar Where Gold Loan is Available
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019