Gold Loan Daman
Gold is always referred to a metal which signifies one's status. It adds charm to your beauty as well as in financial crisis. Gold Loans is a quick loan with minimum documentation and time. It is the fastest way to get financed.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Daman?
- Firstly low-interest rates
- Secondly no prepayment charges
- Furthermore easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Lastly fast Loan Approvals
Eligibility Criteria Gold Loan Daman
First of all the applicant should be a citizen of India. The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- The interest rates are quite affordable.
Features of Gold Loan Daman
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Daman
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rateof Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Daman district is one of the two districts of the union territory of Daman and Diu on the western coast of India. It lies at the mouth of the Daman Ganga River. The closest railway station is Vapi. To apply for a gold loan in Daman call on 9592046860 or visit www.dialabank.com.