Prathama Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0%|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee
|0.85% of the loan amount|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Amount
|Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges
|0-2% of the outstanding principal amount|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Benefits of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
How Much Loan Can I Get through Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
As per the most recent primrose prices, Prathama Bank financial institution supplies a primrose mortgage per gram of Rs. 5,340. Perfect Prathama Bank financial institution primrose mortgage worth per gram at this time is Rs. 5,340 for 22-carat jewelry calculated at the most LTV of 75%.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Per Gram- January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Prathama Bank (PB) is the 1st Regional Rural Bank (RRB) of the country. Besides that Prathama Bank sponsored by Syndicate Bank Set up on 2nd October 1975, with its Head Office at Moradabad under Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 issued on 26th September 1975.
Ownership of the Prathama Bank is vested with the Central Government 50 %, Syndicate Bank 35 % as well as the Uttar Pradesh Government 15 %. Prathama Bank is operating in Four districts namely Rampur, Amroha, Moradabad, as well as Sambhal region with a network of 413 branches moreover 60 ATMs live.
The bank funds financial services to people like personal Loan, Gold Loan, and Loan against property and many more.
Why Choose Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
So many banks and non- financial organizations provide a Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Prathama Bank for a Gold Loan? Here are some reasons
1. Firstly, the bank is very dedicated to its customers.
2. Secondly High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
3. Thirdly, Quick processing in Prathama Bank Gold Loan
4. Lousy credit history/ CIBIL score, not an issue.
7. Instant Processing and Disbursal of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
8. Also, the lowest interest rate.
9. Minimum documentation required for Prathama Bank Gold Loan
10. Furthermore, Flexible repayment options in Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Advantages of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Multipurpose – Prathama Bank Gold Loan can be used for any purpose, from paying for education fees to housing or business.
Immediate approval – You can get a Prathama Bank Gold Loan without any problems, with only a small amount of paperwork.
Higher Price – Borrowers can get gold loans of different categories, which take into account their needs and background.
Competitive Interest – Prathama Bank Gold Loans comes with a competitive interest rate on loans, Overdraft, and EMI-based loans and makes light payouts out of pocket.
Prepayments – Borrowers can choose to repay the Prathama Bank Gold loan without having to worry about prepaid rates.
Security Guarantee – Any gold offered by Prathama Bank as collateral is safely stored in a cupboard so you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
Fast and Efficient Service – In addition to paying an extra 50 minutes for small texts
Fully transparent – Gold loan rates and other costs are carried forward in writing, as well as a quotation, so you do not have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Foreclosure: Prathama Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality, Gold Quantity||Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Loan Against gold is a loan service offered to the borrowers by the Prathama Bank wherein funds are processed for fulfilling the financial needs of the borrower. The gold ornaments of the borrower are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Prathama Bank Gold Loan procedure is hassle-free and simple to get with negligible documentation. The bank ensures the high safety of your gold ornaments till the Loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Prathama Bank Gold Loan:
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land (Ownership Proof)|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
**Any other documents asked by the bank shall be duly submitted.**
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loan. However, the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person.
|Prathama Bank Gold Loan Rate||7.0%|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 1 crore|
|Prepayment Charges||0-2% of the outstanding principal amount|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Prathama Bank Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process that can be done from your home. Visit the bank’s official site and submit a form with necessary details regarding yourself and the Gold Loan to be availed. You’ll have to visit the bank with the necessary documents and your gold ornaments.
Apply via Dialabank by following the steps mentioned below to get a Gold Loan as per your requirements.
- Visit Dialabank’s Digi-platform and fill a form without doing any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will get in touch with you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your monetary needs.
- You’ll get personalized service, giving you comparing options and choosing the best deal according to your requirements without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Prathama Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): For Prathama Bank users.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): For Non-Prathama Bank users.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Prathama Bank account at your closest Prathama Bank Loan Center.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding the Prathama Bank gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Prathama Bank
Gold jewellery of 18-24 carats such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Prathama Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several reasons:
- To finance any personal expenses like marriages, traveling, higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business requirements, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Prathama Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Prathama Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Prathama Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- No processing fee is required for up to ₹ 25,000.
- 0.30% of the total loan amount, ₹ 300 down payment applies to amounts ranging from ₹ 25,000.
- 0.28% of total debt, subject to at least Rs.1500 applies to more than Rs.5 lakh yet less than Rs.1 crore.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Prathama Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Prathama Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
Prathama Bank provides Gold Loan to people aged 18-70 years at attractive interest rates depending on the amount to be sanctioned and the quality of your gold. Prathama Bank gives gold loans starting from Rs 1000 to a maximum of Rs 1 crore with a tenure commencing between 6 to 60 months.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
You can get a gold loan from Prathama Bank by either personally visiting any of the branches near you, or you can apply online with Dialabank by merely filling a form online. Once your documentation is verified, the loan amount will be disbursed in the account.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Prathama Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan amount varies depending on the purity of your gold ornaments (18Cr to 22Cr). It’s Rs. 5,340 per gram of gold.
✅ How does Prathama Bank Gold Loan work?
Prathama Bank Gold Loan is a fund released by the bank against the gold jewelry of the borrower if he fulfills the documentation required, the loan amount is instantly disbursed in his account.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Prathama Bank?
The gold loan interest rate per gram in Prathama Bank 7.0%.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Prathama Bank?
To check your gold loan status in Prathama Bank, just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Prathama Bank web page.
- Fill in your details and unique credentials to log in.
- Track the status of your loan application.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Prathama Bank?
You can calculate the gold loan interest on your Prathama Bank Loan by merely subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
You can avail of a Gold Loan of up to Rs 1 crore from Prathama Bank provided you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The tenure for which Prathama Bank Gold loan is available is from 6 months to 60 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable to Prathama Bank Gold Loan is 0.85% of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in Prathama Bank Gold loan is 0-2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew Prathama Bank Gold Loan Online?
To renew Prathama Bank loan against gold online, you will have to apply for the same on the Prathama Banks portal.
✅ How to Pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Prathama Bank loan amount online using any of the modes available like e-wallets, net banking, m-banking, debit cards, etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Prathama Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If you cannot pay your Prathama Bank gold loan amount for three months, the bank will warn you to repay the loan amount on time. If in case you continuously make loan defaults, the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments pledged.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for the Prathama Bank gold loan either by visiting the branch personally and filling the form for the same or can also apply online on Prathama Bank’s website by logging in with your credentials.
✅ How to pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying Prathama Bank gold loan through credit card is not possible and authentic as per the RBI guidelines.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
Prathama Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Prathama Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Prathama Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Prathama Bank customer care number?
The customer care number is 9878981144
✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
There are no preclosure charges
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is up to 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 12 months.
✅ What is the foreclosure charge of the Prathama Bank gold loan?
Prathama Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 How Much Loan Can I Get through Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 3 About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 4 Why Choose Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 5 Advantages of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 6 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 7 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 8 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- 9 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Prathama Bank
- 14 Uses of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 15 Prathama Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Benefits of Prathama Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 17 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18 FAQs About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
- 18.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Prathama Bank?
- 18.4 ✅ How does Prathama Bank Gold Loan work?
- 18.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Prathama Bank?
- 18.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Prathama Bank?
- 18.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Prathama Bank?
- 18.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
- 18.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.12 ✅ How to renew Prathama Bank Gold Loan Online?
- 18.13 ✅ How to Pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 18.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Prathama Bank Gold Loan for three months?
- 18.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.16 ✅ How to pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
- 18.17 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.18 ✅What is the Prathama Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.19 ✅What is the Prathama Bank customer care number?
- 18.20 ✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.21 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 18.22 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 18.23 ✅ What is the foreclosure charge of the Prathama Bank gold loan?
- 19 Other Major Gold Loan Providers