Prathama Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||varies depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1 crore|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||6 to 60 months|
Benefits of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
How Much Loan Can I Get through Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
|Prathama Bank Gold Loan|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr gold||Loan on 20Cr gold||Loan on 22Cr gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Prathama Bank (PB) is the 1st Regional Rural Bank (RRB) of the country. Beside that Prathama Bank sponsored by Syndicate Bank Set up on 2nd October 1975, with its Head Office at Moradabad under Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 issued on 26th September 1975.
Ownership of the Prathama Bank is vested with the Central Government 50 %, Syndicate Bank 35 % as well as the Uttar Pradesh Government 15 %. Prathama Bank is operating in Four districts namely Rampur, Amroha, Moradabad, as well as Sambhal region with a network of 413 branches moreover 60 ATMs live.
The bank funds financial services to people like personal Loan, Gold Loan, and Loan against property and many more.
Why Choose Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
So many banks and non- financial organisations provide a Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Prathama Bank for a Gold Loan? Here are some reasons
1. Firstly, the bank is very dedicated to its customers.
2. Secondly High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
3. Thirdly, Quick processing in Prathama Bank Gold Loan
4. Lousy credit history/ CIBIL score, not an issue.
7. Instant Processing and Disbursal of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
8. Also, the lowest interest rate.
9. Minimum documentation required for Prathama Bank Gold Loan
10. Furthermore, Flexible repayment options in Prathama Bank Gold Loan
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality, Gold Quantity||Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Loan Against gold is a loan service offered to the borrowers by the Prathama Bank wherein funds are processed for fulfilling the financial needs of the borrower. The gold ornaments of the borrower are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Prathama Bank Gold Loan procedure is hassle-free and simple to get with negligible documentation. The bank ensures high safety of your gold ornaments till the Loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Prathama Bank Gold Loan:
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land (Ownership Proof)|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
**Any other documents asked by the bank shall be duly submitted.**
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loans. However, the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person.
|Prathama Bank Gold Loan Rate||10.70% onwards|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount|
|Loan Amount||₹ 1,000 to ₹ 1 crore|
|Prepayment Charges||0-2% of the outstanding principal amount|
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Prathama Bank Gold Loan service is a hassle-free and straightforward process which can be done from your home. Visit the bank’s official site and submit a form with necessary details regarding yourself and the Gold Loan to be availed. You’ll have to visit the bank with the necessary documents and your gold ornaments.
Apply via Dialabank by following the steps mentioned below to get a Gold Loan as per your requirements.
- Visit Dialabank’s digi-platform and fill a form without doing any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will get in touch with you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your monetary needs.
- You’ll get personalised service, giving you comparing options and choosing the best deal according to your requirements without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Prathama Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): For Prathama Bank users.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): For Non-Prathama Bank users.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Prathama Bank account at your closest Prathama Bank Loan Center.
Prathama Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding Prathama Bank gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Prathama Bank
Gold jewellery of 18-24 carats such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Prathama Bank Gold Loan service can be use for several reasons:
- To finance any personal expenses like marriages, travelling, higher education fee, etc.
- For all your business requirements, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
Prathama Bank provides Gold Loan to people aged 18-70 years at attractive interest rates depending on the amount to be sanctioned and the quality of your gold. Prathama Bank gives gold loans starting from Rs 1000 to a maximum of Rs 1 crore with a tenure commencing between 6 to 60 months.
✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
You can get a gold loan from Prathama Bank by either personally visiting any of the branches near you, or you can apply online with Dialabank by merely filling a form online. Once your documentation is verified, the loan amount will be disbursed in the account.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Prathama Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan amount varies depending on the purity of your gold ornaments (18Cr to 22Cr). It ranges between Rs 2450 – Rs 3300 per gram of gold.
✅ How does Prathama Bank Gold Loan work?
Prathama Bank Gold Loan is a fund released by the bank against the gold jewellery of the borrower if he fulfils the documentation required, the loan amount is instantly disbursed in his account.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Prathama Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in Prathama Bank starts at 10.70% per annum.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Prathama Bank?
To check your gold loan status in Prathama Bank, just follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Prathama Bank web page.
- Fill in your details and unique credentials to log in.
- Track the status of your loan application.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Prathama Bank?
You can calculate the gold loan interest on your Prathama Bank Loan by merely subtracting the borrowed amount from the payable loan amount.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
You can avail a Gold Loan of up to Rs 1 crore from Prathama Bank provided you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The tenure for which Prathama Bank Gold loan is available is from 6 months to 60 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee applicable to Prathama Bank Gold Loan is 0.85% of the loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
The prepayment charges in Prathama Bank Gold loan is 0-2% of the outstanding loan amount.
✅ How to renew Prathama Bank Gold Loan Online?
To renew Prathama Bank loan against gold online, you will have to apply for the same on Prathama Banks’ portal.
✅ How to Pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Prathama Bank loan amount online using any of the modes available like e-wallets, net banking, m-banking, debit cards etc.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Prathama Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If you cannot pay your Prathama Bank gold loan amount for three months, the bank will warn you to repay the loan amount on time. If in case you continuously make loan defaults, the bank will have all rights to sell your gold ornaments pledged.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for the Prathama Bank gold loan either by visiting the branch personally and filling the form for the same or can also apply online on Prathama Bank’s website by logging in with your credentials.
✅ How to pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Paying Prathama Bank gold loan through credit card is not possible and authentic as per the RBI guidelines.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 How Much Loan Can I Get through Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 3 About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 4 Why Choose Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 5 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- 8 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 9 Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 10 How to Pay Your Prathama Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 11 Prathama Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Prathama Bank
- 13 Uses of Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 14 FAQs About Prathama Bank Gold Loan
- 14.1 ✅ What is Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.2 ✅ How can I get the Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
- 14.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Prathama Bank?
- 14.4 ✅ How does Prathama Bank Gold Loan work?
- 14.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Prathama Bank?
- 14.6 ✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Prathama Bank?
- 14.7 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Prathama Bank?
- 14.8 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Prathama Bank?
- 14.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.10 ✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.11 ✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.12 ✅ How to renew Prathama Bank Gold Loan Online?
- 14.13 ✅ How to Pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
- 14.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Prathama Bank Gold Loan for three months?
- 14.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Prathama Bank Gold Loan?
- 14.16 ✅ How to pay Prathama Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
- 15 Other Major Gold Loan Providers