Ellaquai Dehati Bank Key Features – Apply Now
|Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.25% per annum|
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Per Gram
|Rate Per Gram is ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350|
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Processing Fee
|0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Amount
|Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Prepayment Charges
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Repayment Tenure
|Up to 36 months|
Ellaquai Dehati Gold Loan Repayment Scheme
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Advantages of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
- High Availability: First and foremost, a loan against gold is a secured service; therefore, the processing of this loan is quick as the Bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to services like personal loans, the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan has the least Gold Loan interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- Negligible foreclosure charges: Generally, banks do not have any pre-payment charges, but some banks can charge a penalty of just 1%.
- Safety of Ornaments: The ornaments are more secure with the banks due to the strict security In the banking institutions, which is quite less at homes.
- No qualification of Credit Score: As this is a secured loan, therefore, the applicant does not have to worry about poor loan repayment history.
- Income-proof not required: The salary of an applicant is not an issue for availing a gold loan as it depends majorly on the weight and quality of gold available with the applicant.
- No loan processing charges: Another advantage is that the applicant does not have to pay extra for this service as the approval solely depends upon the asset kept as security.
- Flexible tenure: In addition to other advantages, the applicant can choose the tenure of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loanaccording to their requirements and needs.
- Only payment of interest: Lastly, the applicant has the option to pay the principal amount at the end of the tenure and only the interest every month.
- Foreclosure: The bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
How many loans Can I Get Through Ellaquai Dehati Bank?
As per the ultra-modern riches prices, Ellaquai Dehati Bank affords a gold loan through thorp regarding conformity with Rs. 5,340. The highest Ellaquai Dehati Bank riches mortgage dimension per village lately is Rs. 5,340 for 22-carat jewellery considered at the most LTV concerning 75% then average gold loan.
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Oct 03 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
Ellaquai Dehati Bank is a rural bank that is jointly owned by Govt. of India, the State Bank of India, and Govt of Jammu & Kashmir. It was founded on 16 July 1979. The Bank is spread over 117 branches and has its presence in both the divisions of the State.
The Bank has branches in 13 states, namely, Srinagar, Budgam, Ganderbal, Anantnag, Pulwama, Shopian, Kulgam, Jammu, Udhampur, Reasi, Ramban, Doda, and Samba. The Bank provides a lot of financial services like Personal loans, Gold loans, Home loans, and many more.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is a doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the convenience of your own home. The service is rapid, flexible, and cost-effective because interest rates are low. You may use the gold loan calculator to calculate the value of your gold or the loan amount before completing a loan request. Obtaining a Gold Loan at home is an easy and quick process that can be done in a matter of minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Anyone)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Anyone)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized photographs|
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Pre-payment Charges||0- 2%|
Types of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
- Non- agricultural purpose loans against gold are provided to individuals for all kinds of purposes except agrarian purpose. The rate of interest is slightly higher.
The agricultural loan is provided to farmers for agricultural purposes at a special rate of interest.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Jewel Loan form
- Kindly wait for our relationship manager to contact you with the best offers.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Ellaquai Dehati Bank gold loan can be repaid in the following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with the Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This can be utilized if you have a non-Ujivan Small Finance Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan from Ellaquai Dehati Bank required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Ellaquai Dehati Bank
Gold jewellery in any form like Gold Bangles, rings, anklets, and Gold necklaces, are accepted for availing a Gold Loan provided they are between 18-24 carats.
Uses of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount acquired by availing the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, travel, medical bills, etc.
- For all your business financial requirements, such as buying raw material, inventory, etc.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Ellaquai Dehati Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7.25% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank charges a processing fee of up to ₹ 500
- Minimum of ₹ 300 charge, that is 0.30% of the loan amount, applies to the amount ranging from above ₹ 20,000 – less than ₹ 20 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Ellaquai Dehati Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan?
Ellaquai Dehati Bank is a rural bank that is jointly owned by the Government to provide a Gold loans.
You can get Gold Loan from the Ellaquai Dehati Bank by following the process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the Bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in only 30 minutes.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Ellaquai Dehati Bank?
The Per Gram Gold loan rate is ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350 of gold by Ellaquai Dehati Bank varies daily, and you will have to contact the customer care executive for the same. The Bank gives a Loan to a Value of 75%.
The Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the gold pledged with the Bank is valued, the Bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Ellaquai Dehati Bank?
The rate of interest per gram of Gold is 7.25% per annum.
✅ How to check Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan status?
You can check the status by emailing the Bank’s executive and asking them about your application or by visiting the branch and meeting the loan officer. In most cases, the disbursal of the amount is done on the same day of the approval of the application.
You can easily calculate the interest rate on a gold loan in Ellaquai Dehati Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on an Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan as the Bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments market value.
The maximum tenure is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
The processing fee is up to 1% of the loan amount.
✅ How to renew Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan?
Renewal of the Gold Loan by Ellaquai Dehati Bank can be done by visiting the bank branch with all your documents related to the gold loan, getting the gold kept as security released, and revalued based on the market prices and agreeing on the new terms formed.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250 – Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank charges absolutely nothing for the pre-payment of the gold loan.
✅ How to pay Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The Bank provides various methods to pay the loan amount such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For more information, contact the customer care executive of the Bank or visit the branch directly.
If you default on the payments of Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due, and in case of repeated defaults, the Bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payment modes such as net banking, debits cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan?
Ellaquai Dehati Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Ellaquai Dehati Bank customer care number?
The customer care number for Ellaquai Dehati Bank is 9878981144.
✅ What is Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The bank decides the preclosure charges from time to time.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure of the Ellaquai Dehati Bank is up to 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure for Ellaquai Dehati Bank is 12 months.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the Ellaquai Dehati Bank Gold Loan?
Ellaquai Dehati Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.