J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Collateral||Gold ornaments|
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan per gram||
variable depending on the purity of gold
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Age of Borrower||21 – 70 years|
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 15 lakhs|
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 70%|
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Loan Tenure||up to 12 months|
All About J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan
J&K Grameen Bank was set up while RRBs viz. JRB and KRB under GOI Notification dated 30th June 2009 issued under subsection (1) of section 23A of the Reginal Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976). The area of operation of the back is extended to 11 Districts, besides some parts of District Srinagar and Ganderwal of J&K State.
The network of the bank consists of six Regional Offices and 217 branches. The primary objective of the Bank is to improve the economy of rural, semi-urban & urban centres. The bank provides a lot of financial services like Personal Loan, Gold Loan, Home Loan and many more.
About J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan
Advantages of J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- Instant Gold Loan: To begin with, loan on gold the bank sanctions Gold Loan quickly. The sum of the loan ranges from Rs. Ten thousand to Rs. 15 Lacs. The amount of quantity can be availed over the counter rapidly.
- Gold Coins: Secondly, this bank can also be avail against the security of 24-Karat gold coins which holds complete purity issues by banks operating in India. However, the weight of gold cannot exceed more than fifty grams per customer. The rules are laid down by RBI and are subject to change.
- Loan Tenure: Also, When it comes to availing the gold loan, then it holds the minimum duration of a half year to a most extreme of a year.
- Attractive interest rates: the Fascinating rate of interest: On per gram of gold, the borrower can get the fascinating interest rate. Take a glimpse at the gold’s recent running interest rate.
- Foreclosure: The bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Additional Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||10.70% p.a.|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Gold Valuation Charges||
Up to Rs 5.00 lacs – Rs 500.00 plus applicable GST.
Above Rs 5.00 lacs – Rs 700.00 plus applicable GST.
|Processing Fee||Rs. 500 + GST|
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||21-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is a doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the convenience of your own home. The service is rapid, flexible, and cost-effective because interest rates are low. You may use the gold loan calculator to calculate the value of your gold or the loan amount before completing a loan request. Obtaining a Gold Loan at home is an easy and quick process that can be done in a matter of minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of an Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Benefits
How Much Can I Get Through J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
|J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram – Updated on January 2021|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
How to apply for a J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- the loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
- You get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the loan.
- The best Gold Loan Interest Rate is suggested to you by our managers.
- you can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Deposit all the documents required as proofs in the banks.
- the loan is approved in a few minutes as well as disbursed within a day.
- Besides the above process, If you want to talk to us directly, call us at 9878981144.
Why Dialabank for an online Gold Loan?
- Dialabank helps solve all of your queries.
- You can apply for the best loans through Dialabank without getting out of your houses.
- Dialabank helps you compare all the offers and choose the one that fits your best.
- Dialabank does not charge for its services.
- There are no hidden charges.
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Use of J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail of a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
J and K Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||J and K Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of J and K Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- J and K Grameen Bank Gold loan charges a processing fee of up to ₹ 500
- Minimum of ₹ 300 charge, that is 0.30% of the loan amount, applies to the amount ranging from above ₹ 20,000 – less than ₹ 20 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore.
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
J and K Grameen Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan FAQs
✅ What is J and K Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
J and K Grameen Bank gold loan is funding provided by the J and K Grameen Bank to its customers and borrowers. The loan is very easy to avail of and is disbursed in a few hours. It is the answer to all the financial requirements.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From J and K Grameen Bank?
To get a gold loan From J and K Grameen Bank, you can visit its nearest bank branch with your documents and gold jewellery or apply online through its digital platform. You can also apply online through Dialabank.
✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from J and K Grameen Bank?
The Gold loan per gram that you can get from J and K Grameen Bans is affected by a lot of factors such as the value of your collateral and its purity. The bank gives a 70% loan to collateral value.
✅ How Does J and K Grameen Gold Loan work?
J and K Grameen Loan works in a way that facilitates its customers. All the borrowers have to do is take their documents and gold collateral, which will be valued at the bank. After the valuation, the bank will offer a loan amount. If accepted by the customer, the amount will be sanctioned.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in J and K Grameen Bank?
The gold loan interest rate in J and K bank starts at just 10.70%. This can go up if you don’t have a stable income or a good CIBIL score.
✅What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from J and K Grameen Bank?
J and K Grameen Bank allows you to avail of a maximum loan amount of Rs. 15 lakhs. The lowest amount allowed is Rs. 10 thousand.
✅How much processing fee is applicable to the J and K Grameen Bank Gold loan?
The applicable processing fee on the J and K Grameen Bank gold loan a meagre Rs. 500. You don’t have to pay this amount separately as this will be deducted from your loan amount.
✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in the J and K Grameen Bank gold loan?
The prepayment charges on the J and K Grameen Bank gold loan nil. You don’t have to pay anything to prepay or foreclose your loan.
✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the J and K Grameen Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If you fail to pay your J and K Grameen Bank gold loan interest for 3 months, the bank will first serve you with a legal notice and might charge you a high late fee. Moreover, your credit score will be affected negatively and your gold jewellery will be seized.
✅How can I apply for the EMI moratorium on the J and K Grameen Bank Gold loan?
Applying for an EMI Moratorium on the J and K Grameen Bank Gold loan is very easy. You have to visit the bank branch or its website for that, only until 5 days before you have to pay your EMI
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
J and K Grameena Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What are the J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What are the J and K Grameena Bank customer care number?
The customer care number for J and K Grameena Bank is 9878981144.
✅ What are J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The bank chooses the preclosure charges and changes them from time to time.
✅What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum tenure for J and K Grameena Gold Loan is up to 12 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum tenure for a J and K Grameena Gold Loan is 3 months.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the J and K Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
J and K Grameena Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers